Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I remove noticable blackheads from my nose, upper lip, and chin?

1. I cannot keep squeezing like I am, it creates even more noticable scars.


2. Benzoyl peroxide drys my skin out and then burns my skin, so I can't use that.


3. I am looking for cheap remedies that WORK


4. My face: http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/鈥?/a>





PLEEEEEEEEASE HELPPPPPHow do I remove noticable blackheads from my nose, upper lip, and chin?
try plain old withch hazel


apply after washing your face


noxema is good for washing face,


it will dry your skin with out the burning


the less you touch them the less you'll have trouble with themHow do I remove noticable blackheads from my nose, upper lip, and chin?
You can put whatever you want on a blackhead and it's not going anywhere. Biore pore strips, extra strength are what you need. They now come in shapes for all areas of the face except for the upper lip but if you shaved the lip or waxed then cut a strip in half and put it on that would work fine. Report Abuse

Steam facial - either in the shower or bath, or by filling a large bowl with very hot (steaming!) water, draping a towel over your head, and leaning over the bowl so that the towel encloses the steam. Do this for at least 10 minutes, to open up the pores. Then, use a peeling facial mask like Biore or Freeman's cucumber facial peel. Put on (avoid eyebrows and hair line!) then let dry and peel off - the black heads, etc., should come out on the dried mask. Rinse your face lightly, then use a toner and a moisturizer. Repeat as needed - no more than 3x a week, though - generally once or twice is enough.





Hope this helps - it has worked for me.
first, yes, keep popping them, but do it slow and gentle





next, use cotton balls and alcohol to clean your skin





third, if you want, either splash water on your face and let it dry on it's own or use whatever you want to moisturize your skin
Hi, not really answering the question, but it is a bloody good one. I have the same problem, I have probably tried everything, soap, gel, liquid the lot. I still haven't found a cure for those annoying things. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar