Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I remove blackheads from my back?

I'm a clean person, but every morning i'll wake up and have blackheads on my upper back. I use a back scrubber in the shower with soap but it doesn't seem to work.... how can i remove them?How can I remove blackheads from my back?
Try the Biore pore strips or St. Ive's apricot cleanser.How can I remove blackheads from my back?
Proactive Solution. :-)
sounds like you need a cleanser that is made to remove


blackheads. You can buy at Walmart, Target, K-mart and


supermarkets too.
This is something that dermatologists check for during routine exams since it is indicative of certain problems. I would get a dermatologists to take a look.
try harder
Have you been to a dermatologist? They have many


body washes that can help such a problem. Make sure


to keep the area as clean as possible. Even using alcohol pads can work in between showers. Also, I have heard


Dial soap works wonderful on problem areas like that.





Good Luck :)
Find a girl friend who loves to squeeze them! Sorry if this sounds gross to you, but some of us really like to preen and make our men all clean and happy and shiny...Besides, blackheads really don't have anything to do with clean.
You have to go to a dermatologist.
Sandpaper and KeroseneLol
yea. i don't know if it will help you more. but. maybe proactive or in Walmart.black heads nitrogena cream.
Go to a store that sells facial masks. Any store should do. Buy the facial masks, and follow the directions on the back. Treat it just like it was your face. It should work just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar