Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a completely healthy way (w/o chemicals) to remove blackheads?

My friends said that if I steam, use an extractor tool, and etc, my pores will get bigger. What is a really good without chemicals to remove them from my nose without making my pores bigger?What is a completely healthy way (w/o chemicals) to remove blackheads?
Soymagic its like soap makes your skin soft and removes blackheads and dead skin. Using a neutrogena wave and putting soymagic on it works even more effiecient and quicker. In less than a week usually only a few days 2-3 days.What is a completely healthy way (w/o chemicals) to remove blackheads?
i think putting honey on your nose helps with black heads. look in to that. i do it too
you could just do what your friends said and then to get your pores smaller just put on lemon juice and cream cheese(you mix it together and apply) leave it on for 30 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar