Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you remove blackheads from the nose without going to any salon?

i hv tried many cosmetics/products but havent yet found any that actually works. Does any home remedies work???How do you remove blackheads from the nose without going to any salon?
Try Biore nose strips. Workings for me.How do you remove blackheads from the nose without going to any salon?
LOL THE GUY UNDER ME IS FUNNY.WELL BAK 2 U...+D.Go to wal*mart or a local drug store and try to find stridex face pads..get maximum sollution its about $6...its preety cool...it wont get rid of ur current black heads...but it will prevent them
I have used Biore's warming facial scrub. IT WORKS!!! I use it every morning and after about two weeks I noticed less black head in my T-Zone area! Try it. It may or may not work for you, but it is cheap and worth a shot. You can get it at your local store and it is only about $6 a tube... Good luck!
well I don't know about home remedies but lie down, cover your face with a hot, damp washcloth. Then use a scrub (like a ';salon'; product.) GOOD LUCK! :D
I swear by ProActiv's facial mask!! It's great and fast!
my sister who works in a dermatologist office, says there is a thing at sallys beauty supplies, that sucks out the blackhead. i never used it but she says it works.
u can by these strips that you put on your nose to remove blackheads,you just wet the strip and leave it on for a few mins and peel it off.Available widely,any chemists or some supermarkets.
Try the Biore strips. They work like a charm for me and everyone else i know that uses them.
I would say the biori (sp?) pads work best. You wet them and stick them to your nose. Once they dry you peel them off and the blackheads come out stuck to the pad. If you peel it carefully enough it should work.
Get a washcloth and soak it in hot water. Put it on your face for a while. It opens up your pores. Then use a blackhead removing scrub or a face mask.
face masks or tooth paste then lemon!
try sally's beauty supplies...that place has some great stuff!
I see why you're yahoo answers name is ';confused girl.';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar