Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best cream or way or cleanser to remove blackheads?

i have alotta blackhead on my nose and its sooo annoying, help plz =]What is the best cream or way or cleanser to remove blackheads?
st ives blackhead scrub. it is the most amazing thing ever. start with that, and do regular treatment with a mud mask or those strips you rip off ur face.What is the best cream or way or cleanser to remove blackheads?
Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
check out this website. it worked for me and its cheap and VERY safe! Good luck!http://www.howtogetridofacne.com/affiliates.html?id=jstacy4258
Neutrogena rapid clear gel with salicylic acid. It has to have that ingredient or it can't get into your pores.
I used to have the same problem. I didn't want to spend a lot of money with products such as proactive and costly cleansers because I didn't see any results when my friends used them. I just started washing my face with soap like you would with the rest of your body (with luke warm water). This can dry out your face though, so moisturise afterwards with one that is suited to your skin type. This method is cost effective, low maintainence, and worked for me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar