Friday, December 11, 2009

Whats a good way to remove blackheads around my nose w/out damaging my skin?

Like the question says, How and What are good ways to remove them without damaging my skin?Whats a good way to remove blackheads around my nose w/out damaging my skin?
go to your local drug store and get biore black head removing strips they work amazingly and do not ruin your skinWhats a good way to remove blackheads around my nose w/out damaging my skin?
i put my head over a bowl/sink of kettle-boilt water almost everyday, and then with a towel over my head, for ten minutes, let my face absorb the steam (lol). that seems to open your pores. then, apply a face wash or scrub and voila!





or, try Clean and Clear Blackhead Scrub. Pretty good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar