Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I remove my blackheads?

I'm open to any suggestions from things you purchase to at home remedies. If it helps they target me on my nose especially and on the chin. Thanks!How can I remove my blackheads?
go to cvs pharmacy/target/wal mart, whichever u like best, and brands such as biore, neutrogena, or clean and clear have face scrub that really work!


good luck!How can I remove my blackheads?
PanOxyl Gel (Benzoyl Peroxide 10%) - For me it work for about a month then my skin got used to it. I hear some people use it once a week.


Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel - This actually hurts, but it works great.
they're dry so just squeeze all of them out with yur fingers (and nails if necessary) one by one, then wash yur face with soap and warm/hot water afterwards. no need to buy anything really.
. Make a paste of ground orange peel with water and apply on the affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
ok... i get this alot like they stock up right in the crevace of my nostrals... what i did was take a butterknife and scraped them and there will be green stuff that will come out:)





Caution this can hurt lots... you can try it but if not idk i havent done anything else
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    acne scar