Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best way to remove blackheads?

Could someone please walk me through it?What is the best way to remove blackheads?
Facials are an excellent way where a professional can remove them. They tend to be around $50 minimum so opt for the black head removing washes. The key is to use it and to stay on it religiously if it works!What is the best way to remove blackheads?
best way- soak a flannel in warm water- rinse out and place over nose


this opens pores.


Then clean with a good facial cleanser, preferably an exfoliator to get deep in the skin.


After a few washes you will notice a difference, but if you havent got time for all that just invest in a really good facial exfoliating cleanser


Tried and tested :) - also use a good toner afterwards to tighten pores so no more occur!
I always had them on my nose.


I went to North Carolina and with the soft water, hot sun, and amount of beer I was drinking after three days I didn't have a one on my nose at all. I was shocked because I have always had them. I didn't do anything to get rid of them and they were gone. After going back to PA within a month I had them back.





So I don't think there is a secret it just depends on the weather and food. And obviously beer
Leave them alone. Pore strips are no good if you have TONS of blackheads. (trust me i would know) and poping them is terrible for your skin. (i tried poping so much that eventualy the top layer of my noses skin peeled off.)
My dermatologists gives me a chemical peel, and then with her latex gloves on, she takes a tissue and squeezes the little ones on my nose. It really works. Do not use your bare hands they have lots of bacteria that makes them worse.
How about that mask that you smear on and then let it dry.


When you peel it off its supposed to pull out the pimps.


Wash rinse and pat dry your face first.


Make sure its dry before putting on the mask.
Biore Pore strips...I've also heard good things about Mario Badescu's silver powder which removes blackheads as well.
everyone has different skin, so proactiv wont work on everyone.


thats why you hear different things about all products.


try getting a mask, they work on almost everyone, as long as it's for your skin type.
proactiv is good, but you can also use scrubs with apricot particles, it really cleans the black dots in like 3 days.
Clean and Clear makes a tube of cream that has like 5% Benzoyl Peroxide in it. That will take your blackheads away in less than a week!
Clean%26amp;Clear Blackhead Eraser.
Squeeze those suckers out. Then use good cleanser.
pore strips


pop them out


proactive


any other rough face wash
proactive is the best thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar