Friday, December 11, 2009

How to stop redness on my face, remove blackheads, and shrink my pores?

My skin sometimes gets a reddish look on both sides of my nose..i have, and always had blackheads on my nose for like ever, and the pores just along my upper lip are rather large..how do i fix these skin problems...i know it sounds like alot but my skin really isnt that terrible its just these few things...How to stop redness on my face, remove blackheads, and shrink my pores?
My nose is the same way. I use Clean and Clear blackhead scrubber and it worked for me, you should try it. I'm not sure about how to perfectly get rid of the redness but I know how to prevent it. When drying your face after washing it, PAT dry, don't rub. Rubbing can irritate the skin and cause redness. I don't know about the pores at all. Sorry! But I hoped I helped some!How to stop redness on my face, remove blackheads, and shrink my pores?
You need to use the Burt's Bee's products. They work fast, and have amazing results.
The pores in our skin fill with impurities that can be cleaned out but then you need to find a good moisturizer to put on your face after you wash it. The more dirt and dead skin that is collected in these pores the more they expand and become noticable. I would suggest washing your face with a soft clean cloth with water as warm as you can stand every night before you go to bed. The warm water will cause your skin to relax and you will be able to clean your skin. Also do this every morning for a week and you should see a difference. I have found that useng a lot of products on my face makes it look red.(only clean warm water, avoid makeup)
try steaming your face. fill the sink with hot water and steam your face for 3-5 minutes. then wash your face with your regular cleanser. this will reduce redness and open up your pores before cleaning them out so they will shrink. whatever you do, don't put all sorts of creams all over your face cuz it'll just clog up your pores even more. this works within a day or two!
clean ur face and go outside and dont put too much makeup on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar