Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you remove blackheads and treat and prevent acne?

HELP!!! I need to have no blackheads, no acne, perfect skin in two weeks, I'M DESPERATE!How do you remove blackheads and treat and prevent acne?
the best thing to do would be to buy ProActive and use it 2x a day for the next 2 weeeks and beyond as it will prevent future acne...it will def clear up the blackheads in a matter of days...and the rest will go tooo!!! I have the same problem and finally decided to buy it (again) and it truly does work the trick is doing it everyday!! Good luck as I know what it is like :) My face was eroded 2 weeks ago and now I have maybe 4 pimples on my face which are barely noticable....How do you remove blackheads and treat and prevent acne?
Go get a microdermabrasion.


It totally sucks up and remove whiteheads, blacks and all pending acne.


It's fantastic.
I used to use that cosmetic products for acne, but i didn't get good results. i think that the best thing to do it's to go to a dermatologist so he can tell you the best treatment for your skin, because all skins have different characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar