Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I remove blackheads on my face?

I have blackheads on my face?How can I remove them?Any suggestios?How can I remove blackheads on my face?
Pore strips for your nose. If you have really a few really big ones then you can just push them out like popping a zit but that hurts a little. Other than that just wash your face. Clean and Clear Blackhead Scrub works well.How can I remove blackheads on my face?
I got rid of mine, and have none now because I used to put peroxide on them twice a day, but you can use those Stridex pads and see how it works out. Just don't use the weak ones like the eucalyptuses. K?





O{ ^ . ^ }O
Use St. Ives Scrub.
You could take a natural acne cure approach to stop them for good.
Use the strips they make...after using hot com preses to open your pours......then when dry use the strips...and rinse w/very cold water to close pours up. I have a little hand held vacuum like instrument...I use and it work well...I think I got it out of a Carol Wright Mag..not sure; but works really well; if u can find one....don't squeeze ever...you'll get more problems than blackheads.....hope I was of help...oh, you can also loosen blackheads prior to using strips by boiling water...turn off....use towel as tent for deep steam cleaning %26amp; opens pours so strips work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar