Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pore strip to remove blackheads on my nose does not work.?

it does not work.. my pore strip is not biore, it's ';beauty formulas'; lol.. Why i know it didn't work is because I don't see the dark things on it, in fact I only saw 2 thing on it but the others from the tip of my nose remain..Pore strip to remove blackheads on my nose does not work.?
to answers your 2nd question, yes i beleive you can use it after u shower!





here are some suggestions to getting them out:


-hot towel compress on your nose for a couple minutes


-facial steam bath (boil water+bowl+towel over your head for 5 mins)


-the way you pull the tab. try different ways until you finally get some more results!








gd luck :)Pore strip to remove blackheads on my nose does not work.?
try taking warm water and putting a towel over your head and the water and make a ';steam room.'; it will open your pores and that should help.





yes it can be as long as its nice and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar