Friday, December 11, 2009

Can anyone tell me the name of a cream or prescription drug that can remove blackheads from my nose?

I've heard or those Biore blackhead strips, but I want something that will last for a long time, like at least a month at a time? If anyone can help, I will greatly appreciate it! Thanks! =]]Can anyone tell me the name of a cream or prescription drug that can remove blackheads from my nose?
Keep in mind, medications and prescription creams have SIDE EFFECTS.





And those Biore strips don't work.





You have to have a good skin care regimen and stick to it.





Wash your face with a good cleanser. Believe it or not, an oil based cleanser is excellent for removing blackheads because the oil in the cleanser mixed with the oil in your skin (blackheads are thick, oxidized oil and dead skin cells) and allows it to be removed. Dermalogica makes one, Mac makes one, and so does DHC. You could follow up with a foaming cleanser, or a clay cleanser if you want for an extra clean feeling.





Use an alcohol free toner, maybe even one with lactic, salicylic or glycolic acid. AHAs and BHAs help to dissolve dead cells and surface oils.





Follow up with an oil free moisturizer. If you want, use a clay mask on your nose and/or other oily spots once or twice a week.





Another option is to get a deep cleansing facial once a month. Your skin therapist will exfoliate your skin, and extract the clogged pores. Again, the important thing is taking care of your skin at home though.Can anyone tell me the name of a cream or prescription drug that can remove blackheads from my nose?
retinamicro
hey, biore also has a heating anti blackhead cleanser. i used it and after watching my face just once, i didnt see any blackheads. however, it works better if you use it every night. good luck!
try neutrogena advanced solutions. it really helped me. now i use it every day.
Those Biore pore strips for your nose that works the best
retin-a
Hi! Mary Kay has a microdermabrasion set that will help with your skincare needs. But, of course the best way to keep healthy skin is by having a regular skincare routine which is customized to your skincare type. Please register at my website www.marykay.com/amanda.griffin and fill out the customer profile and I will get back to you will a customized skincare line that works best for you.
OMG!


i know exactlly what you are talking about


i have TONS of blackheads on my nose and my forehead


the way i got them out(well my mom actually got them out)


she used a bobby pin and pushed them out


but the bad thing about that method is that it leaves a little red spot where the blackhead used to be


but it will be cleared up in about a week


and then i used biore nose strips to keep the area clean of dirt so the blackheads wont come back





blackheads are the hardest thing to get rid of but good luck!!
A noxema or Nuetrogena , i dont remember the name but i def. know its one of those, its a scrub and it really works.sorry i dont know the exact brand, but its called Blackhead Scrub and you can buy it at shop rite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar