Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I remove blackheads from my nose?

I have tons of black heads from my nose.I tried clearasil daily blackhead control and nothing i need helpHow do I remove blackheads from my nose?
Keep a warm cloth on your nose and gently squeeze. This will prevent the process from hurting. THAN after you get a majorty of them out , try the Clearasil daily blackhead control again.


Hope this helps! Oh also BORE strips, they work wonders.How do I remove blackheads from my nose?
use clean and clear blackhead-acne remover. omg it works amazingly! it seriously works after you use it like 3 times! you just apply it evenly to your wet face,e leave it on for 30 seconds, the Wash it off. it doens leave your nose abostively posuloutely spotless, but its sooo awesome! try it!
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
That happens to me a lot too. I like to use clean and clear. There is one for black heads
use those biore strips they like rip the black heads out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar