Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to remove blackheads from nose and little tiny pimples on nose?

plz help me find a good way to remove blackheads from my nose and the small tiny pimples on my nose well i cant c my pimples on my nose but i can feel the tiny tiny pimples plz help me get a best way plzzzzzzzz...........i don't mind getting home made recipes as wellHow to remove blackheads from nose and little tiny pimples on nose?
i get lil blackheads on my nose..u can try those biore nose strips..but what helps is going to get a facial..How to remove blackheads from nose and little tiny pimples on nose?
use toothpaste and rub in good. it has a bit of grit in it that isnt to rough but gets the job done...I had this same problem.





Sounds funny but it works :) GL





Those strips are expensive and only do a half#$$ job
WARNING! read this blog before taking any action


http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
benzaclin.


a doctors perscription is required, but i sware by it.


it clears up pimples and black heads (even if you picked at them and they bled, etc.) in a few hours!


and it doesnt dry your skin out like the other perscribed creams and pills.
I htink they are called biore strip made to take out blacheads especially. They are in a green small box.
Those little strips that you wet, stick on your nose, let dry and peel off work pretty good.
these strip things from Biore work really well for black heads:





http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar