Friday, December 4, 2009

How to remove blackheads from my back?

Embarassing yes, but I'd like to know how I can remove or treat these blackheads from my back. I get them in other places which I can see and reach, but without help I can't do my back. I don't have a girlfriend (not surprising I hear you say), and I'd like to know how i can remove them without help? Otherwise what profession of person does this as part of their job description? I'm 41 now and I've had them since I was a young teenager, will they ever leave me alone? Serious question hoping for serious answers please.How to remove blackheads from my back?
Awww ladies don't care about blackheads. Seriously, I have two suggestions for you.





1. If you want the easiest route, get a referral to see a dermatologist. He or she will probably put you on a topical treatment like Retin-A, a cream that takes off the top layer of your skin gently and lets those clogged pores release.





2. The cheaper route is to check out ';The Acne Cure'; by Dubrow. He is a dermatologist who wrote a book about treating acne at home. His methods are cheap, I spent about $30 on the supplies. But you have to commit to daily ';ice downs'; of the area. He is big on using an ice pack on inflammed skin. The plan works, but I'm too lazy to keep it up.





Sometimes a spa can remove blackheads by giving you body treatments similar to facials, but that won't stop you from getting more blackheads in the future.





There are the biore pore strips you can get a the supermarket that stick to the skin and strip out blackheads, sort of like waxing.How to remove blackheads from my back?
go to a dermatoligist they will do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar