Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you remove blackheads?

I have tried every lotion, cream, and scrub to remove facial blackheads. I am not referring to acne as I am well above being a teenager. I still get small blackheads that I can only remove with a removal tool. Is there a secret to clearing them up? I am a male.How do you remove blackheads?
Use those Biore pore strips. I use them once a week. They have some for guys too.How do you remove blackheads?
those nose strips arent the way to go. they only take the surface of the blackhead. there is more to a black head, and you wont get rid of it with them. they'll make you break out worse.





wash your face twice a day and use a toner.


neutrogena works wonders Report Abuse

I don't know if you have used these, but I love the nose strips. I am like you-- I don't get pimples on my nose anymore, but I definitely have large pores and get black heads sometimes. The nose strips (Biore is a good brand) are great and really easy to use. They suck them right up!
For black heads use the Biore strips. For white heads you can use the tool or squeeze them or have the Dermatologist remove them
You may have seen lots of acne treatments that say it makes blackheads go away, but nothing else can really make them disappear. I've tried everything, too, but nothing worked. I asked some doctors, asked friends, but they all said to leave them alone.





You can try to squeeze them, but only if they're pretty big. If you squeeze a wrong one, it may leave a scar.





Try out different types of strips. I tried Biore, but they're a little bit too strong for me.
The only real way to get black heads out is to Squeeze them out with you fingers! It's an old way but the only one that works after you finish squeezing get some pore clensing sope and wash your face really well. You'll see a lot less black heads!





I'm sorry but it's the only way!
Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub works wonders and totally saved my life...it works from the first wash, and even though it acts as an exfoliator, its gentle enough to use twice a day :)
Did u ever try 2 go 2 a dermatologist?? Try 2 get some RETNA - A it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar