Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best way to remove blackheads ?

I dont have acne but lots of blackheads cover my nose, how do i getrid of them ? Tell me how you did it :)What is the best way to remove blackheads ?
Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.What is the best way to remove blackheads ?
apple cider vingear.
GET some help from chemist or your doctor, or squeeze out with hair clip and moisturise
I heard that if you put glue (like the liquid glue kids use on projects) on your nose and let it dry, it works. One of my friends did it and it worked on her. It took multiply times but after like a week of doing it 3 times a day they were all gone.





I'm not trying to be funny either. lol I'm being serious. It sounds crazy but it worked on her.
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    acne scar