Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I remove blackheads fast and effectively?

I have blackheads on and around my nose and in the crease above my chin and below my lip. I have pore strips and they don't work nor d black head removal scrubs. Help?How can I remove blackheads fast and effectively?
Biore Pore Strips are amazing. Not only do the work after you have pulled the strip off you can marvel at the little spikes of dirt and grease that were once embedded in your pores. They stand up like mini stalagmites on the strip. No Really you will get so excited about it you will forget all about how great it is that it has removed the black heads. Also between the fun biore strip treatments you can wash with Noxema.How can I remove blackheads fast and effectively?
Never squeeze. If you can go to a dermatologist they can show you how with this tool you can get at any drugstore. I love Neutrogina acne scrub.. doesn't dry. I use all Neutrogina as recommended by my dermatologist.
Exfoliate everyday, cleanse, tonse and moisturize x
Warm your face by using a hot flannel then using CLEAN fingernails, pop them out. Cleanse and tone afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar