Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I remove blackheads from my entire nose and above my chin?

Do the suction devices work well on the skin? Using chemicals would be only my last resort. I've had blackheads since I was a a teenager that do not go away.How can I remove blackheads from my entire nose and above my chin?
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.How can I remove blackheads from my entire nose and above my chin?
Biore strips can remove the blackhead, unfortunately a big zit can takes its place, them remove to much natural oils off the skin.





clay maks, or mud masks might be of better help. Check the acne/skin care aisle at your local store.





or if you have a visa or mastercard: http://www.drugstore.com
You still got blackheads at 87 ? Suction devices do work but using a hoover is not recommended.
Green wintergreen rubbing alochol, pour a bit on a tissue and wipe your face..you will see the tissue become very dirty. Do it every morning and every night before bed. This is one of those tricks that no one ever knows..The best part..the bottle is usually about 89 cents... I find it at vons or walgreens.





My husband had bad acne and he went to the dermatoligist and tried everything but this works and he is perfectly clear.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
Use Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead cleanser.


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>
try out ';Cellnique pro sebum gel';. i have been using it 3 weeks ago and my black %26amp; white heads had reduced. you don't have to use any suction devices. you can find the product in SASA or in some of the local beauty salon. check out newspaper ads. the product is money back guarantee within 14days if you don't see any result. for me, it's the best choice.
Biore cleanse strips would be better then a suction device, it goes on like a bandage and when you peel it off it pulls the gunk out of the pore. You follow this with normal washing if you do not want to use other chemicals as treatment. This should greatly reduce them. You can then control black heads by daily face washing using a scrub type cleaner once in a while. Keep those pores open by running hot water in unstopped sink and putting towel over you head to catch the steam coming from sink so your sweat flushes pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar