Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the best facial cleanser to remove blackheads?

Neutrogena Wave





Neutrogena Deep Clean





Clean %26amp; Clear





Clearasil





-Which of those works the best? Or is there a better one out there?


I want my blackheads gone!!What is the best facial cleanser to remove blackheads?
I use clean and clear and it works really good for me. There is a website called www.adviceoneverything.wetpaint.com and you can become a member and ask all kinds of questions like this and get really good answers. You have to become e member though, but you can do all kinds of cool stuff on that website. Try it out!!What is the best facial cleanser to remove blackheads?
Clearasil
clean and clear works best for me.combined with biore pore strips and a weekly mint julep mask my skin is relatively blemish/blackhead free.
Clearasil worked for me
Nutrogena works the best.
clearasil :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar