Friday, December 4, 2009

How do i remove blackheads from my ears without pain?

I know i know its gross but i have some blackheads in my ears and i cannot remove them without hurting my ear.


-Is their a device that would help me?


-Is their a technique i could use?How do i remove blackheads from my ears without pain?
You should definitely clean your ears more if you are getting black heads IN your ears. Use a Q-tip and be very gentle; doing this will keep your ears clean from future problems.





Your safest bet would be to either wait, gently wash, take a shower and get your ears wet, use a q-tip with acne medicine on it and gently apply over the affected area, or get one of those Zeno zit-zappers that you can buy in drugstores. Those would be the only pain-free options. They won't be instant remedies, but they will be pain-free.








But honestly, pimples = pain. It's just a part of being a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar