Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the best way to remove blackheads from my nose?

What is the best solution/product/method to get them off my nose.What is the best way to remove blackheads from my nose?
don't laugh, this is what i use. try those bi-ore strips. do this in strict privacy of your bathroom. wash face with regular solution first, when your face is still wet take out one of those strips and place it sticky side down to your nose, it looks like a bandage like you would use for someone with a broken nose (looks very goofy). leave it on til it dries completely, it will feel like a plaster cast. then peel it off. do this at least once a week to keep it in check. any more than that and it may irritate the skin around the nose. it works. that's what i use.What is the best way to remove blackheads from my nose?
Paint scraper
HELLO, let me recommend you this product, with me work a lot:





http://www.nhtglobal.com/EN/skindulgence鈥?/a>
Go to the source; remove the nose
There is nothing that will elimanate them all together. I have very good skin,yet i always have blackheads on my nose. The best thing you can do is keep your skin clean and buy a good quality blackhead/whitehead remover tool from a drug store.Be very gentle with this tool,more pressure is not better.
Washng your face can help, but if its a real problem that nothing helps, I would ask a dermatoligist because sometimes, nothing can get rid of balck heads permanently....except old age and death.
The Panasonic Pore Cleanser. It's a little vacuum-cleaner like device; sucks them right out and if you use it frequently they won't come back.
Wash your face everyday, DUH!!! Thats what I do and it has been working very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar