Friday, December 4, 2009

How do I remove blackheads from my nose?

I have strips from Nivea but they don't help that much...Anyone who's got good tips? I've heard something about baking soda but I don't really know how to use it..?How do I remove blackheads from my nose?
have some boiling water in a pot or a recipient and put your face close calculating to get close enough without burning yourself. The vapor opens up your pores and then you can use a gentle face scrub or a towel to rub your nose and take the dirt and oils you might have accumulated in your pores. Finally rinse with cold water to help your pores close back fast!How do I remove blackheads from my nose?
I tried the strips too; they work very little.





I wash my face with warm water and a cleansing gel, then apply a gentle facial scrub to my moist skin, and finally I soak some cotton in hot water and gently wipe off all of the scrubbing substance from my face. I noticed that the warmer the water, and the longer I wipe, the better the result. Afterwards, I occasionally wash my face again with my regular cleansing gel. This won't remove all of my blackheads, but my pores will look better, and my skin will look smoother. Remember that such treatments tend to make your skin dry, so you might need to use a non-comedogen cream afterwards.





This is the scrub I use:





http://www.mistrys.co.uk/avene-gentle-pu鈥?/a>
hey :) I totally understand u..I have problems with blackheads and acne..and I try a lot of things and wash my face regularly and everything but they still come out unfortunately :( anyway,here is how u can remove your blackheads.First do this at the bathroom(obviously..)and for perfect results warm your bathroom to make a hot atmosphere,then u put warm/hot water in a bowl in which u add chamomile or tea tree leaves/oil.U put your face above the bowl with a towel on your head to cover both your head and the bowl,this is for making vapors for opening your pores.Of course,before this u have to clean your skin very well.Then u just take the towel off and extract your blackheads with the tips of your fingers gently,and never with your nails,you will damage your skin.If u extract them and it seems to be smth more there you can extract everything but if u see a white blood-like liquid u stop.U just have to distinguish beetween that white liquid and sebum and not confound them.good luck and clean skin xoxo
When I go get a facial they use this silver instrument with a small hole on the end. I dont know what it is called...sorry. I would suggest you go and get a facial because the steam will open your pores in the process.



Try using a blackhead/acne facial wash, and scrub your nose with a blackhead/acne scrub too. Try neutrogena or Clean and clear.
first put your head over hot water so the vapor opens your pores be carefull not to burn yourself!! then wash your face with salt and your regular soap finish with cold water to close youre pores
Have you tried the Biore pore strips? Those work really well.
ummmmmmm wash your face? sorry but duh! no offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar