Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best home remedy to remove blackheads?

I have blackheads on my nose and on my chin. I really want to remove them because I HATE them. I don't know how to remove them with tweezers/etc so what is something that I can put on my face that will guarantee them to be removed?





Please list stuff that actually works! I tried clean %26amp; clear once for a couple of weeks but that did absolutely nothing! Help! Thanks in Advance. :)Best home remedy to remove blackheads?
squeeze them out with the pressure of your finger tips (not your nails or you might scratch the skin open)


then a little peroxide can help, unless youre prone to dry skin.





I've heard lemon juice helps too, but I havent tried itBest home remedy to remove blackheads?
EGG WHITES! before you do this mask, you might want to steam your face to open the pores.





1) crack open an egg


2) separate the yolk from the white, only use the white (do not whisk!)


3) tear 2 pieces or 2-ply tissue into smaller pieces to be put onto your face later


4) apply the egg white on your face using your fingers or a small brush


5) quickly stick the pieces of tissue all over your face. make sure you cover all those blackheads


6) apply another layer of egg white onto the tissue


7) leave to dry for 15-20 minutes


8) gently peel the tissue starting from your chin, in an upwards motion


9) spalsh cold water over your face to get rid of the egg white residue and close your pores.


THE BLACKHEADS WOULD GET STUCK ONTO THE TISSUE! IT'S TRUELY AMAZING!!! I SAW A DIFFERENCE IN JUST THE FIRST MASK! Of course, if your blackheads have been there for ages, it might take a few masks before totally getting rid of them. Remember, it's a mask. So, only do it once or twice a week. Otherwise, it will lose its effectiveness. It worked for me and i hope it works for you too!!!





HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!



I have this little metal pen thing, and it has a needle point on one end, and a little circle on the other. You push the circle around the blackhead and out it pops, and sometimes it needs a little coaxing with the needle.





The best thing I have used though, are the cleansing strips. I spray them with water so they get thoroughly soaked and then leave them on for ages. If I do that once a week my skin looks great!
I know what you mean i get heaps on my nose,


Try a mud mask it helps lots. and get a bowl of hot tea with out the milk and put your face over it and cover head with a tea towl for like 10 min. just make sure you dont get burned. the idea is so let the steam remove them.


Happy blackhead removing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar