Thursday, June 24, 2010

What services should I be sure to get at a facial to remove blackheads?

It's my first time getting a facial, so I don't have a clue what I should be doing. My biggest reason for going is to remove blackheads. Should I get the Purifying facial or the Signature?





http://www.glenivy.com/dayspaservices.aspx?q=1%26amp;a=3What services should I be sure to get at a facial to remove blackheads?
I'm sure both services use a pore extractor. Pretty much all facials do. But a cheaper and less painful approach would be Biore pore strips and Neutrogena Pore Refining Cream.What services should I be sure to get at a facial to remove blackheads?
I think you should get the purifying
why spend so much money at a spa, it's ok if you have it to watse, try the apricot scrub from saint ives leave it on for 10 mins, also clay mask are good
ask at the place where your going they can tell you what one will be better for your skin type. If you have bad blackhads you will need one that dras them out and steams your skin that way your not left with blemishes. Somne only clear the heads and they are still in skin.Go see a beautician first get your skin type analysed, as some treatments can be too harsh for sensitive skin. you want to come out feeling an looking your best, not with red blemishes. Hope your facial makes you feel better.
Hi I think you should use avon clearskin facial wash.It works really good,I use it!!!!





thnxx bye bye!!
I get a European, they steam skin, work out thoses problems, extraction. I go every 3 weeks. I also get gycolic facials, works!
Why don't you ask the spa people yourself, they'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar