Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i remove blackheads?

I've loads of blackheads all over my face. can i get them ALL removed professionally by a dermatologist. it would make a huge difference to my face....How can i remove blackheads?
Absolutely. You can also go to a salon or spa and get a facial. Lots of guys do it. Blackhead removal is a little annoyingly pinchy, but you're right, it'll make a huge difference.





Talk to the doc or facial tech about a good skin care routine to keep them from coming back.How can i remove blackheads?
Hey The best thing for you to do is go to a spa and get a facial I know you think it sounds weird for a guy to do it but my cousin does that for a living and has tons and tons of male clients it is really good for your skin you might have to go a few times to clear it all up bit its worth it they range from 30-60 dollars depending on where you go!! Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar