Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to remove blackheads?

I've used biore blackhead removing strips which work alright I guess, but not good enough. My problem areas are my nose, forehead, and lower cheeks. Any ideas?How to remove blackheads?
The best and easiest way is to visit a dermatologist. They have a small tool that immediately pops out all blackheads, pain-free! It only takes about 10 minutes, and they are completely gone! Why try other face washes or cleansers and hope for the best? Go for the best and visit the dermatologist. You will know for certain they are eliminated!!





hope to helpHow to remove blackheads?
Some masks are good at making blackheads smaller, but I haven't used one recently that has been too great. I have the same problem with blackheads on my nose!





To be honest, the only thing that has ever really worked is just to steam my face or soak it in a really hot wet towel and squeeze them. The only problem is the skin gets sensitive and you can end up giving yourself some nasty red marks on your face which are even worse than black heads.





A facial is always good at removing blackheads, but some experts say they can't be removed. Hopefully they are wrong! Hope I could help!
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps2223.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems
I've never got many, but if I do happen to get one I pop the little sucker. I pop whiteheads too, they go away a heck of a lot faster that way!
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    acne scar