Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is good to remove multiple tiny blackheads?

From talking distance and beyond I look like a have beautiful clear skin, but if I look closer, I can see like 20 very small black dots around my cheeks that are blackheads. They are way too small to pop them and too plentiful. What product can get rid of this and when do I use it? Because when I wake up I use 3-1 Cleanser by Mary Kay followed by an SPF Moisturizer. How do I fit this new product into my routine? Thank youWhat is good to remove multiple tiny blackheads?
well i did sum research for ya


and you must drink plenty of water


and use a BHA product one dats gud is


Olay total effects Anti-aging Anti daily moisturizer


it removes da dead layer of skin on your face


use it at night when you wash your face n when you wake up


n the mornin you will start to see improvement


if dat doesnt work try a dermatologistWhat is good to remove multiple tiny blackheads?
OK well i have a couple i ideas for u to use;





1. take a little bit if minty toothpaste (i use Aquafresh)and put it covering the area of blackheads. Repeat this often





2. THIS IS A REAL THING CELEBRITIES DO!!!!


You take some Elmer's glue and apply in the blackhead area, let it dry, peel it off and it should take some of the blackheads away! Repeat....





Those are just some homade ideas!





You could also buy some biore strips and put them on, then rip off and it takes away the blackheads.





I've heard this before; take a matal tooth picker (they use in dentist officecs)


and scratch out the bad blackheads (dirt and such). Idk though....it could possibly leave little dents...???? But u could fill the dents with an acne cream and they should heal up fast





Even if you don't pick me, i hope u get some good information from reading this paragragh. Good Luck!





~ HaLeY :)
there is this small little ';device'; thingy i use.


it is a small piece of metal about the size of your middle finger that sort of resembles a dental tool.


but on each end it has a loop of metal which is what you use to push the dirt out of your pores.


i couldn't find a picture to show you because i have no idea what it is called but it empties out blackhead filled pores.
Try Biore blackhead strips. I've used them before on my nose and they work like a charm! You just wet the area you're going to apply them, put the strip on there, then leave it until it gets dry. Then, about 10 - 15 minutes later, you pull it off and it takes the blackheads with it!





Here's what they are:


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>
I hate blackheads! I can suggest the biore blackhead strips and a good exfoliating cleanser. Also, if you get a facial, when they are steamed you can pull them out - they will do that for you =)
Talk to you consultant about adding the blemish control toner after you cleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar