Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best product to remove ALL blackheads... They are driving me nuts.?

I have little blackheads all over my nose and chin, but I get bigger ones on the side of my face.. Please tell me what to use...What is the best product to remove ALL blackheads... They are driving me nuts.?
Biore blackhead removing strips.


just use as directed.


i would also get a pore unclogging facial scrub, it has little beadies in it, it will help get into your pores and well..unclog them so you shouldnt get anymore blackheads if you do your normal face washing twice a day What is the best product to remove ALL blackheads... They are driving me nuts.?
the best thing to use is soap. Just get a cloth,put the soap on it and scrub your face every day in the morning and at night
Clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub works really well! I used it and with in 2 days there was already a difference...i would definitely recommend it for those annoying blackheads
Pond's and other brands have nose strips that you peel blackheads off with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar