Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is there an esthetician/spa treatment to remove blackheads?

I want them gone, and I already tried everything else. So can I go somewhere to get them removed?Is there an esthetician/spa treatment to remove blackheads?
It's called a deep cleansing facial. An acne facial with extractions.it may take several treatments to get rid of all the blackheads because most people can only tolerate extractions for 7-10 minutes. I hope this helps I also use sulfur calming masks and chacoal purification masks in my practice Is there an esthetician/spa treatment to remove blackheads?
Yes. At a spa an esthetician will perform extractions on blackheads. It's a fairly painful process since it involves an extractor (a loop-like tool) and sometimes a lancet. Some blackheads won't come back, but others come back quite frequently. I have a few on my nose that I extract monthly. Just be sure to say that you want extractions.
there's a classic tool to remove them it's called a blackhead remover.





it's metal.. looks like a hair pin but it's stainless steel...





you press it upon your face, drag gently and the black head is pushed out from your pore.





listen, blackheads are forever... sweat... bathe and use the old fashioned technique.





also, eat a proper diet of fresh produce and drink your water.





:D





not kidding.











look on ebay.com for these items.





http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll鈥?/a>





sorry, it's gross but the old reliables usually are.





among successful, a very old tool going back quite a few centuries, to be honest.





trust me, i've tried many methods and i've gone back to what works. it's embedded dirt and it happens daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar