Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is a good and effective way to remove pimples and blackheads?

I want clear %26amp; healthy skin and wanna know some good ways to remove pimples and blackheads that are known to work, is there any fast methods that are good? I'd prefer if i didn't need any expensive skin product as well but if it comes to that so be it.What is a good and effective way to remove pimples and blackheads?
Get Clean%26amp;Clear Blackhead scrub and wash your face twice a day (in the morning and at night before bed). Avoid touching your face, eating greasy/junk foods and drink lots of water.What is a good and effective way to remove pimples and blackheads?
Try an Obagi product called ';clear'; It'll dry everything right up. use it every morning after washing your face.





You can use an Obagi product face wash, also...





I was turned on to Obagi by a great dermatologist that I had, and it worked better than the Retin-A cream I had been using. be sure to get a quality face wash with salicylic acid.





The key to clear skin is keeping skin clean of sweat/oil/buildup, and getting a product that helps in exfoliating.
Acne can be embarrassing at the best of times. I would try going into a site called Epinions.com and find out what users are saying about various products. Good hygene which involves regular bathing helps a lot. Good internal health is a major contributor to healthy skin. Consider going to see a wholistic health professional, they have some great supplements. Try and stay away from the junk foods.


I use a small device called a zit zapper which is fast and I find very effective. Below is an article that I found that may be of interest, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar