Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I remove small blackheads?

Well I had a facial last two weeks with a professional and I felt the big change on my skin, now I have like 9 blackheads on my right cheek and it's so small! T_T I just had a facial now blackheads appear again!?!.


they're really small,but I hate blemishes on my skin.


Does exfoliating creams work?I have some St.Apricot Scrub on my house and how many times a day should I exfoliate? and what does clay masques do?How do I remove small blackheads?
To help get rid of blackheads use biore pore strips and when you can't afford them or they run out use a loofa sponge (you can make small facial ones buy cutting a large loofa sponge in half vertically and horizontally till you end up with four pieces. Remember when the sponges are no longer rough they are useless for rubbing off blackheads.





The best brand to get rid of acne is an expensive brand as far as I know. There are natural alternatives however. Avoid letting your face touching a certain fabric. Keep your diet balanced. There are natural creams which you can find in stores or markets depending on where you live. I can tell you more specifically what type of creams but it would cost you as good advice is valuable. There is also a kind of juice that helps.How do I remove small blackheads?
St.Apricot scrub is very very good ! use that !





and it depends... 1 - 2 times a day ? if u really dnt wnt anything on your skin 2ce a day.





hope helpz xx
what are you, racist!? i'm reporting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar