Saturday, June 26, 2010

HOW TO REMOVE BLACKHEADS FROM YOUR NOSE WITHOUT LEAVING IT BRUISED?

The Best thing would be the ';Clean and Clear Advantage Blackhead Eraser';





I didnt have any blackheads just lots of acne around my chin area. I Used it once right before i went to bed. I woke up and my face was smoother and cleaner and my acne had gone down dramatically.HOW TO REMOVE BLACKHEADS FROM YOUR NOSE WITHOUT LEAVING IT BRUISED?
use St. Ives Swiss Formula Apricot Scrub Blemish %26amp; Blackhead Control it works amazing. When i use it makes my skin\nose really smooth without feeling the blackheads after one or two uses and then after u keep on using it, it should blemish all of ur black heads.HOW TO REMOVE BLACKHEADS FROM YOUR NOSE WITHOUT LEAVING IT BRUISED?
biore pore perfect stips are great.


so is the clean and clear blackhead eraser!


:)
Do NOT squeeze, use a facial scrub or a face wash with a slight exfoilating compound (I use Murad products).
Biore Pore strips work like a charm!!


Good luck!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar