Saturday, June 26, 2010

Good scrub that will remove deep blackheads in 2 weeks?

Any reviews/ suggestions that will remove deep blackheads around my nose, cheeks, forhead, and chin area?Good scrub that will remove deep blackheads in 2 weeks?
i've been using this face wash for about 4 days now, and all


my blackheads are completely gone. go to The Body Shop


and ask for the Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash. trust


me you wont regret buying this, it's made come a certain type


of plant, and has crushed apricot stones in it. its says on the


bottle to that you will for sure see a difference in maximum of


a week. just read the directions on the back on how your suppose


to use it. first you get your face wet with water, and take some of


the face wash and rub it on your face. massage it in really good.


but ignore the crushed stones that are in it. dont pick those off those


help get rid of them, then you just wash your face reeaally good.


and wipe it dry. keeping in mind you need to use warm water for this. :)Good scrub that will remove deep blackheads in 2 weeks?
I love love love Laura Mercier's Face Polish.





I do videos on beauty tips and beauty tutorials on YouTube here is my channel link


www.youtube.com/user/blahblahwoman





I have an entire video talking about the scrub and it's labeled ';The Big Reveal';








I hope you enjoy it and stay tuned to my channel for updates!





Hope this helps! XoXo
most deff clear and clear i recommend its like maqic
the blue bottle of clean and clear!


It removes them in days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar