Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is there any special treatment I could get to remove all the blackheads in my nose?

Everytime I squeeze or use nose strips they come back again. I'm really good with looking after my skin but my skin is still in such bad condition. There is much more wrong but this is an annoying thing that never goes away!Is there any special treatment I could get to remove all the blackheads in my nose?
contact a dermatologist for advice or contact a really good salon for a facial, explain the situation to them and they will be able to clear you.


Also eat lots of good food, fruit and veg and drink LOADS of water and your skin will GLOW.


When u start drinking loads of water at first it will bring out more spots, thats just all the impurities coming out and its only for 2 or 3 days then ur skin will look incredible.


Goodluck sweetheart xIs there any special treatment I could get to remove all the blackheads in my nose?
There is a treatment similar to the way hair is permanently removed from someone's face that uses lasers to kill the follicles. This also stop blackheads as there is no follicle for the grease and dirt to build up and become infected.





Other than that, there is no way to get rid of blackheads permanently. I tried some ';Clean and Clear blackhead remover'; for several weeks but it didn't work. I would just stay with the squeezing or forget about the blackheads.





Putting make-up on them to mask them will make it MUCH worse.
sorry i dont know if there is. But i know how you feel. i have pretty clean skin, no acne or pimples, but i have a million blackheads. I hate it! but a good way to help is by steaming your face to open up your poors. Then you can do this : To loosen blackheads, combine equal parts baking soda and water in your hand and rub gently on your skin for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse with warm water. which will help with the blackheads. but thats all i really know. hope you find out how to help with them, i know how you feel! haha











also, here is a good website for homemade face masks,








http://www.wittyliving.com/recipes/facial-mask-recipes.html



I find having a sauna or steam in turkish bath help get the impurities out of your body .If you just want to do your face only at home use a bowl fill with hot water and a towel over your head and bowl and let the steam off the hot water get the impurities out of your face. Can also help with breathing problems if menthol is added to the water



This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar