Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can I remove my blackheads?

i have a lot of blackeads and i dont know how to remove them.......Help please.How can I remove my blackheads?
sandpaperHow can I remove my blackheads?
put hot water on a towel and put it over ur face.


leave it on for like 5 minutes so the steam will open ur pores.


then use a good cleanser and clean your face


then put cold water on your face to close your pores back up


or u can try and buy one of those blackhead extractors. i have never tried it so idk. or pore strips maybe.





hope this helps :)
the other day a similar ques was asked and someone said they put elmers glue on it and wait for it to dry- then they peel it off.





exfoliate daily. wash your face twice a day.





i also heard lemon juice works?
use clearasil skin perfecting wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar