Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I remove blackheads?

I have blackheads on my nose. I wash my face at least twice daily and exfoliate and use a special cleanser once a week as indicated. But i still get blackheads on my nose. How can I effectively remove them pls?





I also have pimples, eventhough I have a good cleansing routine. Any ideas or medication that really works? ThanksHow do I remove blackheads?
boil some water


put your face over it and let the steam open up your pores


use a tissue and slowly squeeze


or you don't have t use a tissue.





gooddd luck!How do I remove blackheads?
For the blackheads on the nose there are nose strips you can buy in most department stores that are for blackheads - you put them on your nose and leave them for however long the pack tells you then pull the strip off and they take the blackheads with them or you can get a blackhead remover available at pharmacies.





As for the pimples if they are bad regardless of your cleansing routine then I would see a Dr and ask for a referral to a dermatologist and they can give you a good medicated cream or medication for the pimples.
We have the same problem but I got rid of it when someone gave me a nose pack.





Effective in removing blackheads. If it doesn't help you, consult a dermatologist.
Forever Living Products Aloe Drinking Gel





It cleans your body and skin form the inside out, ive noticed a huge diff in my skin since drinking it






there is this thing called french green mask which works completely excelentlly.
dermatologists clean them pretty well. OR get a facial.
use a scrub or exfoliating facial
With white powder
the same why u would pop a pimple

1 comment:

  1. Check this link to get relief from blackheads

    http://houseremedies.blogspot.com/2011/01/home-remedies-blackheads.html

    ReplyDelete

 
acne scar