Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I remove blackheads on my back?

Its really hard to reach back there...How do I remove blackheads on my back?
When we think about the treatment for blackheads in skin, we have so many solutions for it. For example, applying a facial cleanser that is suitable for oily skin can help in treating blackheads in skin. You can use astringent also for this purpose. Gel or cream containing the salycyclic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or resorcinol is also effective for curing blackheads in skin.


For more visit


http://www.acnecureinformation.com/Black鈼?/a>How do I remove blackheads on my back?
my advice would be to get some alcohol gel and ask a good friend to put it on your back. i used to have the same problem and the gel really helped it.





hope this helps!!!!
You can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar