Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I remove the ';blackheads'; from my body, especially my ';face?';?

Websites would be very helpful. I am ';searching'; for natural ways to do this. I sincerely appreciate your help with this.How can I remove the ';blackheads'; from my body, especially my ';face?';?
I got this website, you probably should remember, and never forget to use when you want to remove blackheads, here are the Ingredients. Also, give me 10 points :)





http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~pro鈥?/a>How can I remove the ';blackheads'; from my body, especially my ';face?';?
Try to ask god about that one?
Depending on where the blackheads are and how large they are, you can actually scratch or squeeze the dirt right out of them.
try using a cleanser with abrasives in it to help scrub out the clogged dirt and buy a comedone remover. It's an instrument used to help remove blackheads without putting to much stress on your skin.after washing use a toner to help desolve any oils and dirt that was left behind


also you might want to do this 2 to 3 times a day if you have a really bad case.
it would be much better if you consulted a dermatologist...





the wrong product or treatment may cause you a lot of grief later on...





love your body, be careful with it...
Nose and face strips work well.
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar