Saturday, June 26, 2010

When you're getting a facial can they remove all blackheads and stuff?

I went to somewhere for my first facial and left with about 10 less blackheads than before... I read the reviews of the place after I went (ha ha) and it got terrible reviews. Tomorrow I'm going to a good place twice as good as the other, what should I expect?When you're getting a facial can they remove all blackheads and stuff?
I usually get the most inexpensive facial at the place I get it done from and they remove all blackheads and whiteheads. Any facial will do that for you. You should expect all blackheads and an other whiteheads gone for a about 1-2 monthsWhen you're getting a facial can they remove all blackheads and stuff?
It depends WHICH facial you are getting, theres a selection of them..








Otherwise, probably yes, because most facials are known to do that.








Have fun. :D
Yea, most do. But it may leave your face a little red, and you cant wear makeup for 24 hours after u get it done

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar