Thursday, June 24, 2010

What can i do to remove my blackheads?

theyr'e nasty.


and very noticable i don't wanna start High school like this.


help me





oh yeah and do BIORE PORE STRIPS work?What can i do to remove my blackheads?
Biore Pore strips work, yet they will leave behind an empty hole where the blackhead was. They smart to. More than once the blackhead turned into a whitehead zit!





I just bought Clean and Clear blackhead eraser cleansing mask.


Its nothing more than a clay mask that does what all other clay masks do. After I waited it for to dry like 5 minutes. I still saw some stupid blackheads. I say avoid this one products!





Queen Helent Mint Julep mask did far better to remove all blackheads from me. Available at drugstore.com





This Tepechouite soap from power seller THANKYOUSTAN on ebay did better for my face, as well this 365 soap from WholeFoods its glycerin fragrant free/dye free.





Neutrogena has these pads made for blackheads. I have yet to try, but will be!





Another thing helping me is Exuviance.com it has triclosan in it that inhibits bacteria. Way more gentler on my face than those salycici acid and benzoyl peroxide.





So look for acne products with triclosan in it.What can i do to remove my blackheads?
Biore strips work but I don't use them because they are expensive and each strip is a one size fits all and doesn't fit your nose perfectly. I make my own pore strips, its wayyy cheaper and it costume fits to your nose. I have used the Biore and DIY pore strip and the DIY pulls way more clogged pores out! I swear by it!





1 tablespoon Knox unflavored gelatine (you can get this in the baking aisle in the supermarket)


1-1/2 tablespoon milk





Mix the ingredients together and microwave for 10 seconds to slightly warm them (this varies though, my mircrowave is 1000watts and very new so it only takes seconds!) . Using a clean cosmetic brush (or a hair removal spatula), apply the mixture to the nose and chin area. Avoid the delicate eye area. Rinse the brush or spatula immediately. Allow the mixture to dry on your face for 20-30 minutes. It will dry fairly hard and form a “stiff film.” Peel off the film and stare at all the little porcupine quills that used to be in your nose pores. Delish!
it depends on your skin type. normly if you eat healthy foods (lots of whole grains, poduce and protein), wash your face atleast two times a day (1x if you have dry skin and 3x if you hve oily skin) and avoid touching your face. also by rubbing a fresh slice of lemon on your face and allowing it to dry it tightens your skin and helps remove black heads. a clay mask is another thing that works wonders :) hope i was of some help to you! good luck :)
there are few products in the market that remove black heads. the most natural way is to wash your face five times (every two hours) during the day with cold water.
look around, some brands have facial washes or scrubs specifically for blackheads.
Oh sure, get rid of the blackheads, but don't even mention whiteheads!





RACIST!!!
i use pore strips and they work.well i used to.my skin is naturally nice..except when i was younger
proactive worked for me. my skin is very clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar