Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best/Safest way to remove Blackheads ?

Is there any way I can keep them at bay ?What is the best/Safest way to remove Blackheads ?
Use peel off masks, and facial scrubs. Keep your face clean. Black heads are dirt resting in your pores.


Or try biore strips.What is the best/Safest way to remove Blackheads ?
for removing blaackheads you should wash your face first with a face cream. afterwards you should rub baby oil on your face and wash it off with warm water. pat dry you face so the excess oil could come off. if you want you can add aloe to your face. aloe is also good for acne and it has the face very smooth and clear. i have been doing this for a year now. My face is smooth, clear, and healthy looking. according to my friend who is a natural healer, doing this unclogs the pores.
read tips on treating acne and more on skincare on this site
by using nasal strips followed by using tonic to close the open pores
I'd recommend Deep Cleaning. You need to really dig down and give your face the Deep Cleaning it needs. A simple process that revitalizes your skin and improves your overall appearance only takes a few minutes to complete, so why not try this one? You won鈥檛 regret it.





Here's a good article about Face Cleaning. http://www.menscience.com/how_to_wash_yo鈥?/a>
I am an Arbonne skincare consultant. You will really appreciate these products if you give them a chance. All of our products are hypoallergenic, dermotologist tested, organic offerings, no animal testing, no animal by-products, botanically based (plant based). We are very popular for our anti-aging sets. We have seen them work wonders and change many people's lives. The acne line is awsome. I use them myself. I battled acne all my life and I've tried it all from the at home natural remedies to the proactiv to the dermotologist. Nothing worked for me until I was introduced to arbonne. Please take a look for yourself and discover what Arbonne can do for you too. Go to arbonne.com enter consultant ID#16329378. If you are not able to place an order or would like further help please email me at jca0205@yahoo.com. I would love to assist you in any way possible. I would even like for you to look at some before and after pics. They are awsome!!!
well i use the inside tube of a pen the kind with a hole at the end then i place the tube over the blackhead and give it a gentle push dowanward the pressure brings the blackhead all the way out and cleanly without pinching and popping it
at cosmetologist
talk to a dermatoligist... or maybe some research on WebMD.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar