Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I remove blackheads on my nose ?

Any home remedies that work well ? How can I remove blackheads on my nose ?
There are these little paper sheets from clean and clear that you put on your wet nose and then in ten minutes peel off. It takes the black heads right out. And for daily treatment there is a liquidy substance that clean and clear makes that takes care of blackheads as well. It is in a purple bottle and would be near the astringents.How can I remove blackheads on my nose ?
Take your two index fingers and squeeze them out it may hurt a bit in the beginning but its free, you can do it yourself and it works!* That's what they do when you get a facial! so you would be saving yourself like 100 bucks
everyone gets it a little around the nose. try a sensitive facial wash like clean and clear or neutragena and maybe oily absorbing tissues and a daily moisturizer. hope this helped!


-penny
Mud pack. You can buy it at the drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar