Friday, December 4, 2009

How to remove blackheads from my nose?

I have blackheads on my nose for a few years already. I've tried pore stickers and scrubs occassionally, but they are still stuck there.





Is it better to avoid using moisturiser on my nose?How to remove blackheads from my nose?
I think you should try clean and clear blackhead cleanong cleanser! this worked for me !How to remove blackheads from my nose?
I have that too and I remove them once a week using this comedone remover I bought from CVS. Also I do a final rinse with very cold water before drying my face and applying non-comedogenic cosmetics. Then at night I clean my face really well and wipe it with Listerine. It's doing well so far. If your nose is not dry then don't moisturize around that area. But I think the blackheads are caused by dirt clogged in your pores so the key is closing those pores after they are cleaned.
don't use the mini syringe that darestobelieve just suggested..its called a blackhead puller and it'll just make matters worse.it'll make your blackheads bigger..after rinsing your face with your facial wash then use a bleackhead cleanser coz this way, your pores would still be open and it will be clean..try clean and clear blackhead cleaning cleanser..
I have no idea if these things can even be removed! I started getting mine in the early teens, and I still have them. Have never been able to remove them, but from time to time I do this nose plaster thing, and usually I get rid of a few like that..
The area on and around the nose is quite tender. You can use a tissue and press two fingers together and the blackheads will pop out immediately.





The pores if left open, will continue to accumulate facial oil and form blackheads again. Hence, you will need to clean your face properly and strink the pores by applying toner/astringent.





You should avoid applying moisturier on your nose but continue to apply on other areas that are dry.
Just squeeze them every night before you go to bed, then wash your face. In the morning wash your face then repeat.
It would be a good idea to get a facial by a licensed aesthetician. They will be able to cleanse %26amp; extract the blackheads as well as suggest a great skin care routine.
There used to be a thing like a mini syringe that, instead of having a needle, was hollow and you place it over a blackhead and suck it out.
squeeze them out and use an astringent cleaner.
  • hair combs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    acne scar